Staff Review Committee
- 9 a.m.
- 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month
- Littlefield Meeting Room, 2nd Floor at Town Hall, 208 Sanford Road
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes I View All Agendas and Minutes
- Jodine Adams, Code Enforcement Officer or CEO representative
- Shannon Belanger, Assistant Planner
- Michael Livingston, Town Engineer / Planner
- Wayne Vetre, Fire Chief or Fire Department representative
- Paula Green, Acting Road Commissioner or Public Works representative
- Jo-Ann Putnam, Police Chief or Police Department representative
The Staff Review Committee reviews site plan applications that propose up to 6,000 square feet of gross floor area and / or land area; or fewer than 25 additional parking spaces; and the property is not subject to a prior site plan approval by a higher reviewing authority or the former Site Review Board. See the Land Use Reviewing Authority Chart in the Town Code chapter 145 for more information.
Contacting the Staff Review Committee
To submit comments to the Staff Review Committee, you can:
- Email the Planning Office
- Fax them to the Planning Office at 207-646-7046
- Hand deliver them to the Planning Office
- Mail them to:
208 Sanford Road
Wells, ME 04090
- Please Note: Comments provided become part of the public record. This means your comments will be forwarded to the applicant/owner of the subject project, will be uploaded to the town website, will be added to the project file, and will be distributed to Staff Review Committee members, appropriate department heads and third party engineers. Please redact or omit personal information you do not wish to be entered into the public record.