Beach Parking Passes
- Beach stickers for the 2017 season will be available for purchase by mail starting May 1, 2017.
- The cost is $35 per sticker.
- The Beach Passes are for the calendar year in which they are purchased.
Mail-In Requests vs. Purchasing Passes at Town Hall
Mail in requests are highly recommended to reduce delay time for you at the Town Hall. Mail in requests will be accepted starting May 1st of each year. The benefit of mailing your request is that you will have your passes very early and avoid standing in line at the Town Hall.
Instructions for Mail-In Requests can be found here.
Opening Town Hall on Saturday for Beach Sticker PurchasesOn Saturday, May 10, 2017 and Saturday, June 24, 2017 the General Office will be open 8 AM to noon for Residents/Taxpayers to apply for Beach Stickers. Find more information here.
Passes will be issued for all who can prove their taxpayer status.
Proof of Residency
- Property taxpayer
- Excise (vehicle) taxpayer
- If more than one individual is owner of property "need proof via deed, etc showing all named owners"
Issuance of Passes
- Name and / or address on each vehicle must match the tax bill
- Need a copy or show vehicle registration for each vehicle needing a Beach Pass
Leased or Company Owned Vehicles
For leases or company owned vehicles where registration is not in tax payer’s name, information must be provided along with the registration that connects the taxpayer to the vehicle, such as:
- Copy of Lease Agreement or bill with Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and property owner’s name if a lease
- Insurance card with VIN and property owner’s name
- Copy of Vehicle Maintenance Record (oil change, etc) with VIN and property owner’s name
- Business card that includes property owner’s name and position if registration is in company name
- Letter on company letterhead stating vehicle is for exclusive use of property owner for company owned / leased vehicles
- We do not keep records from prior years, so this information must be provided even if you received a sticker last year